Trisha Heddlesten graduated with honors from The University of Oklahoma with degrees in English and business. She has completed several graduate courses in linguistics and is certified as an English language trainer through Cambridge University.
She has experience editing and writing for both creative and technical genres, in a wide variety of styles. Trisha’s work always leads to satisfied customers; references can be provided upon request.
Trisha has contributed to a variety of publications, both in print and online. Below are some examples of the projects she has worked on:
- Informative reporting for online magazines
- Editing and ghost writing for published books
- Educational articles for web media
- Discussion questions for study guides
- Original content for company web sites
- Brochures and marketing pieces for large or small organizations
- Guest posts for popular bloggers
- Video and audio scripts for promotional clips
- Book reviews and summaries for any genre